Please use the above icon to seek help concerning Main Website, Main Menu, Search, Photo Gallery, Calendar and RSS.
For general inquires, you can also refer to FAQ to get quick answers.
Still require assistance?
Please send your issues or questions using the feedback form available or contact the relevant staff at our Contact site. Our staff will provide the answers not more than three(3) working days.
- The MDKL menu provides useful information about Kuala Langat District Council to website users. The information contained in this menu are profiles, event management, publishing, news & events, e-community, legal information, circulars & manual, Council services, e-services, career & business. There is also a photo gallery, audio and video as well as programmes held around MDKL.
- The RESIDENTS menu provides information about Kuala Langat district, education, programmes, resident representative information, contactable public directory, municipal services, e-services and e-community.
- The TRADERS menu provides business and employment opportunities in Kuala Langat District, event management, event services, e-services, tenders & quotations, general directory and information on legislation.
- The VISITOR & TOURIST Menu provides background information on Kuala Langat District, amenities provided, general directory and interesting places around Kuala Langat.
Search is at the top corner right side which enables users to search for information needed in the Kuala Langat District Council website.
- The calendar provides guides to the users regarding events on a certain dates.
- Users can find out of a certain activity/programme through the dates that has been highlighted.
- Click on the certain date will display the activities/ programmes for that date.
Consists of picture collections concerning Kuala Langat District Council and classified according to year and month. Photos can also be downloaded.
RRS (also called “RSS feeder “, Syndication etc. Referred as RSS hereafter) is the acronym of Really Simple Syndication or RDF Site Summary (RSS 0.9 and 1.0) is an XML (Extensible Markup Language) application following the World Wide Consortium (W3C) rate specification. It is a news syndication format used as an agent to obtain news or data online from websites which supports this application.
Technology advancement in the online publication has simplified tasks not only in the spreading of current information through the webs but also to detect current information from a certain amount of favourite websites without having to remember the URL address of the site or updating e-mails to seek latest information. This RSS application facility is provided especially for website builders to get the latest information concerning the Kuala Langat District Council (MDKL). Through this facility it is hoped that MDKL can provide Latest/ Current information from the MDKL website faster and effectively. Through this RSS feeder you can also:
- Choose to read the required and relevant news of your own preference.
- You can indirectly obtain reliable information and filter out the spam.
- Time- saving.
- Obtain the latest information concerning the MDKL faster and effectively.
- The news or information displayed is the latest without having to log on to this website.
How do I use the RSS?
To use the RSS from the MDKL website, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the RSS icon on the main page of the website.
- You will get a list of all the RSS sites available in the MDKL website. Click on your choice from the list.
- Users are urged to "Subscribe to this Feed"
- You can choose where to look at the display RSS Feed e.g. the Browser or other RSS Readers.
- In this way, you can automatically receive the latest contents from the MDKL website.
Where can I get the RSS Readers?
Users can download desktop or web-based RSS readers from the website easily. You need to choose the compatible reader because the functions of these readers have various applications and needs.